ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
We invite you to submit an abstract to the 5th Interdisciplinary Freshwater Harmful Algal Blooms Workshop, to be held May 4 - 5, 2023, in Montréal, Québec. The deadline to submit your abstract is Friday March 10, 2023.
- Abstracts should clearly and concisely describe results and the relevance of the work or research plus implications for advancing knowledge and/or effectiveness of policy.
- Write your abstract for a general audience.
- You are responsible for all grammatical errors.
- Limit abstract title to 100 characters.
- Limit abstract body to 300 words.
- You may submit only one abstract as first author; however, there is no limit to the number of abstracts that you may co-author.